Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone
One of the problems which face IPhone user’s, they can’t delete multiple contacts, Which it has not been solved although the more of updates.
But we found some ways to beat this problem so you need to read this article carefully.
In this article, we will learn you How to Delete Multiple Contacts on i Phone by ease ways.
Before Start, you must be download lasts version of iTunes on your Mac or Pc with iclaud sync must be turned ON and keep connect to internet on your iPhone & Mac.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts at same time on iPhone
We have two ways to remove multiple contacts at once on iPhone, you can choose one to help you:
- We can use iCloud Website to delete Multiple Contacts.
- You can download and use Contact Groups App to help.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone with iCloud Website
- At first, you must visit iCloud Website from any browser on your device like PC or laptop.
- ُEnter your ID and PW to log in to your account.
- Now, go and tab on Contacts icon .
- Now you can Choose the names that you want to delete.
- After that, you must tab on Delete button from keyboard to complete the process.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone with Contact Groups App
- At first, you should Download Contact Groups , dont worry it is on the App Store for free.
- After setup the App on your iphone, Launch it and tap on the Select button.
- Now you can select any connects that you want to delete and go to Trash icon to complete the process.
- Finally, tab on Delete option to confirm it.