Google Play Store is the favorite place to get phone apps and games.
When using the Play Store for a while, you may face some problems that make it a bad experience.
1st: Restart your Phone
Trying to restart your phone may be helpful in resolving the problems.
2nd: Check Free space Storage
- You must go to Setting -> Storage, then you can found a detailed for free space.
- If your phone is not have enough of space, you can use CCleaner | cleanup & optimizes your slow device to helps you to solve the problem.
- If the problem persists and you have SD card on your phone, you should also check free space on it.
3rd: Check your mobile Date and Time
Sometimes, failure to set the correct time and date for your phone, play store stops download and update apps.
To fix that, you should reset to the correct date and time. just follow these steps:
- Go to Phone Setting.
- Scroll down and tab on System button.
- Now, click on Date and time, make enable for first Automatic date & time.
- If the problem persists, then turn off and re-enable it.
- Finally, restart your phone and try your Google Play Store again.
4th: APP Download Preference settings
Google play store comes with settings that allows you to choose the type of network that you can choose to complete a download app process, whether it is WiFi or 4G.
So, maybe a download way available for WiFi and 4G , and you want to use WiFi only, so the app download will remain stuck until you modify it.
To fix this issue, just follow these steps:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Click on 3-bar on top-right of the screen.
- Tab on Settings -> scroll down and tab on APP Download Preference.
- Select the network you want.
5th: Clear Play Store Cache & Data
Do not worry about clear cache and data, it will not affect the app work , delete installed apps or other data from your phone. you ‘ll re-login to play store only.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Phone settings.
- Tab on Apps & notifications.
- click on See all Apps and scroll down to found Play Store.
- After tab on Google play services , click on Storage & Cache.
- Tap on Clear cache.
- Now, Restart your mobile.
If the issue persists, try to clear cache from all apps installed.
If the issue persists, We will resort to Clear Play Store storage.
6th: Turn off VPN
If you are gonna use VPN on your phone, you must turn off before start update or download apps.
7th: Download and install Play Store
Anyway, before starting this step we will try to do an update for it. butIf the issue persists, we will download and install Google Play Store Manually