Whats App web on PC or tablet ?
At first, you must know the Whatsapp ” Messenger ” is one of the best and most popular Communication tools for send & receive all kind Messages .
Whats app is depends on the sending and receiving services text and video messages, also, and allows you to make voice or video phone calls for free.
Whats app Messenger is available for many of mobile phones and other devices, but it does not support tablets and PC’s.
Since 2015, Facebook acquired Whats App and carried out many developments on the app, that helped to improve it more than before.
Allows you to open Your account on PCs or Tablets is one of the great development, you can do it by uses Whatsapp Web.
How to set up WhatsApp web on desktop?
you can’t find any app to use after setup for PCs or Tablets, but all you need;
- Whats app account logged in on your phone.
- Desktop like as PCs and tablets.
How to Create a WhatsApp Account?
- Setup Whatsapp from Google Play.
- Lunch Whats app & choose Agree the terms of service.
- You must have Valid SIM card on your phone To receive the activation message.
- You can now choose your profile name and Picture, after that you can start uses.
How to use WhatsApp web on PC or tablet ?
You must following this steps;
- Open Site by tab on this link https://web.whatsapp.com .
- Will appear on website page large QR code.
- open your Whatsapp on your phone.
- Tab Menu and choose Whatsapp web for android.
- ” Whatsapp web scan” by your behind Camera on your phone will run to allow you to capture the QR code.
- Finally, you can use your Whats app on your desktop.
We have another way for you by BlueStacks 4 – best android emulator for windows 10 .
Did you like the article?
Send a support the site and thank you.