create a backup for iPhone
We must know create a backup for iPhone or iPad is an easy and important task to save your files from lost.
So, Apple offers you to make backup for your phone via two ways:
- If we have Internet wireless, then we can use iCloud.
- You can use PC, laptop or Mac by cable charger.
You can follow our guide step by step to know how to create a backup for your Apple phone by ease.
icloud backup for iphone
Create a backup for iPhone and iPad via iCloud is the favorite way and more convenient for iPhone users. But to get more of space storage comes with more costs.
To create a backup via iClaud , follow this steps:
- At first, you must be Set up iCloud and sign in to your device with your Apple ID.
- After sign in by Apple ID, iClaud will turned on automatically.
- Make sure your device connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tab on Settings from Screen Home.
- From Screen Username , go down and tab on i Claud.
- Tab on iCloud Backup, after that tap Back Up Now to start.
Keep connected to a Wi-Fi network until the Backup completes.
Choose sleep time to do a backup and make sure the device stays on the charger, and keep The screen locked.
You get 5GB of iCloud storage for free. if you want increase it you must costs to get other plans ;
- Allow s you to can get 50GB for $0.99 per month.
- You can get 200GB for $2.99 per month.
- You can get 2TB for $9.99 per month.
How to make back up your iPhone and iPad to Mac
To create a back up on Mac you must follow this steps:
- Firstly, You must be have USB cable to make connect between iPhone with Mac.
- On your PC will appear pop-up as trustworthiness , tab on confirm.
- Open the Finder.
- Tab on the Apple device, you can find it under Locations options in the left.
- Now, scroll down to find Backups area.
- Select Create a backup of all data on this Mac.
- Finally, Tab on Create backup now.Create a back up for iPhone or iPad on a Windows PC.
How backup iPhone and iPad to iTunes for Windows
To create a backup on Windows operating system you must follow this steps:
- At first, you must be have iTunes on your PC. if you don’t have one, just download iTunes from official Apple site, and Setup on your device.
- Open iTunes after setup and make sure your iPhone or iPad is connection with USB cable.
- Select backup and follow the instructions to complete it.